Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Dreadful Politics of Neonics at Home and Abroad

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drumgerry View Post
    You forgot to add the Masons and other secret societies to your list opposing Doris
    If you can come up with an official statement by the freemasons then you are very welcome to post it here.

In my experience their influence is not shown out in the open, but it's obvious to me that they are opposing the ban, and all the masonic functionaries are failing to speak out for the bees, despite them being held in high esteem in that society.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pete L View Post
    We can all do our bit to help by planting some flower seeds, supplied by soil association....see link below.

http://www.soilassociation.org/suppo...britainbuzzing
    You can plant as many flowers as you want, if the farmer next door keeps using neonics on his fields your bees will suffer and eventually perish.

Quote Originally Posted by Stromnessbees View Post
    You can plant as many flowers as you want
    I think there may be a limit on how many packs of seeds they will send to each person,but not sure.

If you can come up with an official statement by the freemasons then you are very welcome to post it here.

In my experience their influence is not shown out in the open, but it's obvious to me that they are opposing the ban, and all the masonic functionaries are failing to speak out for the bees, despite them being held in high esteem in that society.

I was referring to your ludicrous accusations on Biobees as well you know. And to which you have given no reply on this forum despite having been asked to justify your comments. How can anyone take what you say seriously when you undermine your credibility repeatedly by making baseless, paranoid, ridiculous assertions that opponents of a neonic ban are posting on forums at the behest of the masons or are pesticide industry schills etc etc?

Blog Entries

I was referring to your ludicrous accusations on Biobees as well you know. And to which you have given no reply on this forum despite having been asked to justify your comments. How can anyone take what you say seriously when you undermine your credibility repeatedly by making baseless, paranoid, ridiculous assertions that opponents of a neonic ban are posting on forums at the behest of the masons or are pesticide industry schills etc etc?

My thread is here for everybody to read and contribute, I am not hiding anything.

http://www.biobees.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14291&highlight=

I would have posted it on this forum, had it not been for the censorship on my account applied by admin.
    Last edited by Stromnessbees; 15-03-2013 at 07:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Default The Dreadful Politics of Neonics at Home and Abroad

Also not supporting the ban does not equate to being against it.

I don't support the ban because at best it won't make any difference and at worst it will be more harmful for the very things its supposed to be protecting. I'm also not supporting the ban because there is no clear aim for what is supposed to happen afterwards.

Im not against it and for the reasons I only half said in jest above I'm actually starting to lean towards supporting it just get these parasites off our backs and into the next campaign.

My thread is here for everybody to read and contribute, I am not hiding anything.

I would have posted it on this forum, had it not been for the censorship on my account applied by admin.
    I'm glad you're not hiding your thread on Biobees Doris because to any sane person it clearly demonstrates where you're coming from and in the process destroys any shred of logic or reason present in your arguments.

Blog Entries

I'm glad you're not hiding your thread on Biobees Doris because to any sane person it clearly demonstrates where you're coming from and in the process destroys any shred of logic or reason present in your arguments.
    I think that's for every sane person to decide for themselves.

Only registered members of that forum can see the thread.

It's worth registering Bumble just to read the fruit-loopery of that thread!