Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: SBA Centenary

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gavin View Post
    Now I'm *very* confused! Wasn't there a twenty-something lady with lovely hair accompanying Ems at lunch today?
    Flattery will get you everywhere!

I was only able to go today, i missed last nights dancing & drinking, but even so, I really enjoyed it and am proud to be one of Craig's Angels!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347826135.889668.jpg

Blog Entries

That name is going to stick, HJ! My one sadness is that I didn't spend enough time in the company of the Angels. Next time, for sure ...

Great suggestion, Ems, to stick all your photos up here. If anyone wants me to lodge JPGs or whatever on the server directly I'd be happy to resize to 800 pixels wide and you can link to those bigger images I tend to show. Email: gavinramsay@btinternet.com

I definitely saw Keith from Ireland with his famous propolis-covered camera out in the big seminar room, so let's be having you!
    Last edited by gavin; 16-09-2012 at 10:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Made it back home. Good to survive the weekend although I have to confess to feeling a little delicate today.
    Excellent speakers and great to meet so many folk from the forum. Even got a morphometry Mars bar from Jimbo.

Blog Entries

That was quick! Maybe I'll get off my butt and stagger over to one of the Irish events next year. I've been threatening to do so for about a decade. Did no-one grab a picture of Jon getting presented with his Mars bar?!

Blog Entries

Back in brizzle, waiting in the drizzle.

Maybe I should try and drag Gavin down to the Avon AGM!

Blog Entries

I usually have to threaten to do something for about a decade before I actually do it, and I haven't started on that one yet! Mind you, I do now have family in the area ....

So are we all going to get together and bid for Apimondia then?

Blog Entries

Can't quite see it myself. Isn't it a bit like the Olympics? Try as you might to farm out little bits of it elsewhere, it would essentially reside in one place.

A great weekend with fantastic speakers. My best memory was of Jon's balancing skills at 1.30am as I left to wander through the miles of corridors to find my room. Need to check my Tesco vouchers to see if I have enough to get to the Ulster event in March

Great weekend. did not arrive in through the hall door till 1. 30 monday morning. Some of the other people on the bus had another 5 hours to go. I was guilty of propping up the bar on one of the nights with a few others.By the end of the night we had raised vast amounts of quality queens, uncapped tonnes of honey and there was no such thing as varroa anymore