Thread: Monsanto Saviorof the World - Who are Monsanto?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Just go get some popcorn Neil! No need for the Ignore button yet, nor to get your mum involved. I have been seeking wise counsel before doing something to fix things, and action is coming. The forum can't be left like this and something needs done to bring it back to the calm helpful place it has been for much of its 11 months or so (there is a birthday coming up folks - party time!!). Thanks for the flurry of posts elsewhere today folks - I appreciate the effort people are making to get back to normal. It was important to consult, as anything I do on my own would bring on yet more accusations I suspect. Anyway, I have other commitments apart from sitting looking for trouble here, but I'll be back later!

So, these posts were moved from the 'Anything and everything' forum to here. From now, a harder line will be taken with posts that push the boundaries, and posters who do so persistently (and there has been only one candidate so far) will be controlled, for the sake of the forum.
    Last edited by gavin; 02-02-2011 at 10:54 AM.