Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OSR as food (for us)

Blog Entries

I tried it once but they don't half make a hell of a racket when you light them.

Blog Entries

Are you the chap who posts under the username of Borderbarnacleman over on BKF - he of the TITANIUM CTRL key?
    If so, I take my hat off to you sir as you were the first to prove that insecticide is deadly to insects and have managed to get this putrid cesspit of corruption to a wider audience via some award winning sources.
    Next stop cold fusion.
    You know of course that award winning journalism is responsible for putting 1/3 of the food we eat on our plates and that when this type of journalism stops, mankind will only have 4 years left to live, if you could even call it living as we will all be the canary in the coalmine.
    Lets hope this is not a harbinger of another silent spring and may the midges adhere to your windscreen like never before.
    Why only the other night I dreamed that a seagull followed a tractor or maybe a trawler but obviously this was a hallucination as it could never happen again in my lifetime as Julian Little took all the worms.

Blog Entries

May the Force Be With You!

The internet simply doesn't get better than this, thanks guys. It has taken me hours after first reading but I've changed my underwear and composed myself and feel that I can type again.

Thankfully beagles are rare in these parts. I simply wouldn't be able to look one in the eye. Plenty of seagulls though.

Blog Entries

Careful, where's there's seagulls barnacles must be nearby.