Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone sit any Modules today?

Default Did anyone sit any Modules today?

I sat Mods 1 and 2 and was a nervous wreck before them. I forgot how horrible that pre-exam feeling is! Anyway, fingers crossed they went ok. How did anyone else feel?

Gerry

Blog Entries

Hi Gerry, I sat module 2- one exam in a day is enough for me and glad its over and done with. Think it went ok (ish).

Blog Entries

I messed up the paper work and ended up distracted elsewhere this year but I am hopping to sort out module 6 on the autumn and I might see when I can do Module 2 next.

Good luck to everyone who did manage to sit one.

I think it'll be one module per sitting for me from now on. Don't have the time to swot for long stretches like back in my Uni days.

Emse - did you remember what the Schade scale was?! I couldn't remember and guessed at Viscosity which is wrong!

I'm scared to imagine I might have passed but if I fail I won't be too worried and will just give it another go next time it's available.

Blog Entries

The schades scale was one of the 2 questions I left till last. I had a vague memory of it being something to do with starch so guessed at it being used to measure the diastase activity. That was just the one question though, so another 99 points still available. The one that got me was what is a entomophilous plant? The first part of the answer I gave was right, but as I wasn't convinced it was, I waffled on a bit more and have probably talked my way out of it being correct. Note to self- when it's a 1 word/short phrase answer, don't write 2 lines.

Once you get the first exam out of the way it is better as you have more of a feel for what is expected in the answer.

I certainly find it harder to study now too. Don't know if it's because there is so much more going on eg kids, work etc, or is it just that my memory isn't the same as it was when I was 20- not that I'm much past that......honest!

Blog Entries

I've just got my results through today......I passed with distinction. Pressures on to make it 3 in a row in November

Blog Entries

Well done Emma, so impressed!!

Blog Entries

Indeed, congratulations, especially on getting a distinction, no mean feat!

Blog Entries

Thank you

Swat