Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AGM tomorrow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default AGM tomorrow

Looking forward to seeing some of you in Perth tomorrow. A first for this one is the prior printing of the papers on the SBA web site, including all the reports from the various office bearers. Maybe it will give you a chance to think about questions for them. Bottom of the page here:

http://www.scottishbeekeepers.org.uk/About.aspx

G.

Blog Entries

I shall have to have words, our county association has theirs tomorrow and, being somewhat closer, I've opted to attend that one.

Oooh, I like the new look of the SBA website. You're going to tell me it's been like that for ages now aren't you?

Blog Entries

I'm not going to be able to make it this time. The other half is working in London and won't get back until tomorrow afternoon
    Never mind, I would probably be better getting my head in the books anyway.

Has anyone been in the members only part of the sba website? I havent got round to looking yet.

Senior Member Mellifera Crofter's Avatar
    Aberdeenshire, on top of a wind-swept and exposed hill.

Quote Originally Posted by EmsE View Post
    Has anyone been in the members only part of the sba website? I havent got round to looking yet.
    Yes - I don't know why there is a members-only page because, as far as I can see, you can access all that information from the About page.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Apiarist View Post
    Not any more.
    If only I knew what I needed to login. Should I have received a username? I can retrieve my password but only if I know what my username is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellifera Crofter View Post
    Yes - I don't know why there is a members-only page because, as far as I can see, you can access all that information from the About page.
    Yes bit strange as the SBA is a registered charity based on the promotion and improvement of beekeeping through education.
    Can't complain though I'm supposing its an area about conferences AGMs and other members only stuff

Yes it contains only information that is of interest to members. If you're really curious, then we're always happy to welcome new members!! The SBA is a charity but also a member organisation, so it is a reasonable principle that some of its web pages are restricted to members only.

Anybody know when the centenary convention finishes? The approximate time I mean. I need to book a train home afterwards and dont want to be hanging around or miss anything.
    Eb

Blog Entries

I believe the last lecture is due to finish about 17:15 on the sunday but I can't for the life of me find the programme I had before that laid it all out. I know I ended up booking the 10pm flight back because the earlier one meant missing it.