Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum FAQ: How do I... Can I...?

On the edge of a mature pine forest, Kingussie, Inverness-shire

Is it possible to search just the photos people have put up. I saw a photo of a water drinker for bees that can be attached to a water butt - tbh i'm not sure it was this forum or the other, However despite putting in searches for water butt I 've not come up with anything? Perhaps someone remembers it
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
    Is it possible to search just the photos people have put up. I saw a photo of a water drinker for bees that can be attached to a water butt - tbh i'm not sure it was this forum or the other, However despite putting in searches for water butt I 've not come up with anything? Perhaps someone remembers it
    Thanks
    I suspect that it is not possible to search photos given that they can be put on this site in numerous different ways and without a description on the photo itself. It is possible to tag a post (that contains a photo) with one or more descriptive keywords which can be an option if people have used it.

Hello
    I subscribed to this forum a couple of months ago and enjoy reading the treads and have responded to a couple. However I have not discovered how to post a new thread. Am I just a bit thick or do I need extra privileges to be able to do this? Richard

Senior Member Mellifera Crofter's Avatar
    Aberdeenshire, on top of a wind-swept and exposed hill.

Hello Richard,

On the menu above, click on Forum (or on Forum Home), then choose a subforum, and the Post new Thread button is at the top.

Kitta

Thanks Kitta,
    Have just tried to post so fingers crossed!