Hi there,
I have Bumblee Bees nesting in my timber garage roof. I've just sold my house, and in the roof of my workshop area in the garage (which is plasterboarded with insulation) I have mice nesting also. I have agreed with the buyer to get rid of the mice before moving. It smeels incredibly bad in there and the plasterboard is greeny/brown from pee I assume (and growing mould too!)! I was going to cut the section down, remove the insulation and get rid of the mice, but then noticed on the outside of my garage, not too far away from where my mouse problem is, the entrance to a bumblee bee nest. They are deffo bumbles! I couldnt tell you what kind though. I cant tell where they exactly are, and don't fancy being attacked if I disturb the nest. Obviously, I dont want to kill them either. Anyway, I must get these mice and stained plasterboard out! Can anyone tell me whether a beekeeper or enthusiast would have any desire to look at this problem, or just tell me to man up and crack on with getting rid of said mice! I'm in Inverness.

Thanks in advance,
Dar