Hi All
Gavin wrote:
The only folk who consider the relationship 'beyond doubt' seem to be the usual small group of campaigners and McCarthy of the Independent.
.................................................. ...........
The Avaaz petition registered 1 250 000 signatures for a ban of the neonicotinoids
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Jon wrote:
PS. here is the link to the pages. No conspiracy Eric. I suppose you thought Bayer black ops agents had nobbled the editor of the Bulletin of Insectology.
.................................................. ............................
Where did the ‘conspiracy’ come from – not from me? Conspiracy theory seems to be high profile these days. I initially thought that Gavin , yourself and perhaps Jonathon had a direct line to God but I am more inclined now to the persuasion that Moses is the source.
However so saying I have Googled - “Bulletin of Insectology 56(1): 69 -72, 2003, ISSN 1721-8861” no less than 10 times in the hope that the permutation of items would eventually throw the item up – never happened! There must be a t least 200+ kibitzers following this thread – it would be interesting to get feed- back on how successful were their attempts to raise the offending piece using the ‘Bulletin’ info given!
I never cease to be astonished at your lack of regard for the well being of the honey bee when a conflict of interests arises between the bee and the forces working against her welfare. My conflict with the forces which seem to supply your dynamic is solely generated by a deep concern for this small insect – nothing less, no axe to grind, no hidden agenda - just a need to fight its corner and foster its existence against forces which do not appear to have her best interests at heart.