Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Monsanto Saviorof the World - Who are Monsanto?

Gavin
    It would be simpler to take responsibility for your own actions and meet the request - put up the smear(s) or apologise!

Eric

Hi
    Reassuring to see that we have at least one intellectual on this forum! Beautifully expressed!

Eric

Hi

We are not discussing forum content in this particular issue. The issue in question is the slanderous remark made by Gavin relative to the Scottish beekeeper magazine!

Eric

Eric I have reported this post as I consider it harassment and not in keeping with the ethos of this forum - popz
    Last edited by POPZ; 01-02-2011 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Reporting

Blog Entries

Eric, this is starting to get tiresome. Personally I'd prefer that if you and Gavin want to chuck mud at each other that you do it via email, private message, pigeon post or pistols at dawn for all I care and leave the rest of us to do what we were doing before. i.e. talk about bees and beekeeping.

It's clear that you're not actually interested in discussion and that you'll take every opportunity to make out just how hard done by you are whilst dishing out the kind of treatment in spades that you accuse others of directing to yourself and it's getting really, really boring.

Hi Nellie
    I am not enjoying this either! If Gavin cares to contact me privately - fine! But his remarks relative to the smearing of indiviuduals while I was SB mag editor will only go away when he tables these alleged smears or apologises. Where is Gavin anyway? - he has all sorts of folk jumping through hoops while he sits on the side lines.

Eric

Blog Entries

with a bit of luck he's decided to ignore you in the hope you'll shut the <expletive> up about whatever it is between you two that's got your knickers in a twist and the vague hope you might actually be able to use this forum to talk about, I don't know, bees maybe instead.

Ultimately you can continue the stink the forum up but you're about a post away from hitting my ignore list where you can rant away in peace. Watching one cut and paste jockey have a melt down on a forum was mildly amusing, but the novelty's kind of wearing thin.

I've no idea whether anyone else actually cares about whether Gavin said this, or you said that, but I've half a mind to send my mum round and she'll quite happily bang your heads together and the rest of us can chat away while you sit in your rooms and think about what you may or may not have done.

Blog Entries

Just go get some popcorn Neil! No need for the Ignore button yet, nor to get your mum involved. I have been seeking wise counsel before doing something to fix things, and action is coming. The forum can't be left like this and something needs done to bring it back to the calm helpful place it has been for much of its 11 months or so (there is a birthday coming up folks - party time!!). Thanks for the flurry of posts elsewhere today folks - I appreciate the effort people are making to get back to normal. It was important to consult, as anything I do on my own would bring on yet more accusations I suspect. Anyway, I have other commitments apart from sitting looking for trouble here, but I'll be back later!

So, these posts were moved from the 'Anything and everything' forum to here. From now, a harder line will be taken with posts that push the boundaries, and posters who do so persistently (and there has been only one candidate so far) will be controlled, for the sake of the forum.
    Last edited by gavin; 02-02-2011 at 10:54 AM.