Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cabin fever...

Blog Entries

I can't say anything about the mumblehouse until after february as they've offered to come give us a sal...talk for nowt but this thread did make me chuckle.

I will be first in the queue to go over it with a fine tooth comb but I'll try and be fair and reserve judgement until then.

I did take a picture out the window this morning though:

Blog Entries

Just testing out some file updates to the forum software. If this picture uploads easily, would someone (Jon?) like to try uploading to see if it is working now?

Errol Road.jpg

Seemed to go well for me. That was Errol Road in Invergowrie in the early afternoon.

Blog Entries

Thanks Nellie - I should have known that you'd be dropping by at this time in the morning! That was a picture held on another server. Good. What about uploading an image to the SBAi server, does that work too?

Nice picture - I've seen that kind of tree in Wester Ross (honest!) up in the far NW.

Remember that the BeeHaus is famous for its buckling legs. If Bristol ever does get a taste of the winter we're experiencing (you're just S of Aberdeen after all) would it stand the extra weight? The small footprint of our variant the Warrehaus might be just the thing for those extreme winters, although I'd have to admit that previous tests of the Warrehaus in Scottish gales didn't go so well.

G.

Blog Entries

Just back from the association committee meeting, I'm well rested!

No idea about uploading, my camera takes pictures far to big for the servers not to throw a wobbly over normally so I just tend to link from Flickr instead but in service to the forum I will try and find a photo to upload.

I won't be drawn, nor will I mention anything about toppling over in strong winds!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

Excellent, many thanks for that. I'll expect a round of applause from those who can't stand the pace at this time of night once they emerge from their hidey-holes in the morning. Just don't tell them that the difficulty was caused by me failing to put all the right updated files in the right places in the first place. I'll go and tidy the server now as I've left renamed folders lying about.

When I upload files (including these snowy ones) I have to severely prune the file size in Photoshop otherwise I'm waiting here for hours for the server to accept them. Load in a big one and it takes ages then cuts down the size afterwards.

Blog Entries

hence why I use Flickr

Is now a good time to point out that the participated thread tabs on tapatalk doesn't work either? I haven't had a chance to look into it to offer suggestions as to why it doesn't work yet.

Blog Entries

And is that still the case, after the file replacement after midnight tonight?

Blog Entries

Will check in a mo, on the laptop at the moment, but about to retire so will have a quick check on the phone before the sandman comes to call.

Blog Entries

Gracias. The Private Message glitch for us PC-based mortals has gone - I've just checked. I'm off to my kip myself.

G.

Blog Entries

Participated tab still returns an error, will see if I can dig up some info.