I've always used Thorne's PP 30lb honey buckets for storage and warmed them to 52 degrees C to liquefy the granulated contents. Out of interest, I found online that PP apparently contains a mild toxin, which surprised me. I have two questions for the cognoscenti here:
a) Does the warming process cause this toxin to contaminate the honey?
b) Will the buckets stand a waterbath temperature of 62 degrees C structurally (my guess is that they will), but would there then be a higher risk of toxin release at this higher temperature?

Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge.
Don Ember.