Thread: heather honey loosener - options

Default heather honey loosener - options

I've been borrowing a large manual norwegian honey loosener for a few years from a friend and it is excellent.....but recently have the opportunity to get some generous part-funding to get my own.

I've looked at a number of retailers but the cheapest are all in the £3000+ range.

Does anyone know what my versions / options or retailers would be ? I've done some looking but often find that you good folks know better than google.

Cheers GG

Quote Originally Posted by greengumbo View Post
    I've been borrowing a large manual norwegian honey loosener for a few years from a friend and it is excellent.....but recently have the opportunity to get some generous part-funding to get my own.

I've looked at a number of retailers but the cheapest are all in the £3000+ range.

Does anyone know what my versions / options or retailers would be ? I've done some looking but often find that you good folks know better than google.

Cheers GG
    Don't cut corners by getting a cheap one................it will be your loosener for many many years if you get a good one from the start. Apart from needing a few new needles now and again and needing the occasional greasing....there is not much can go wrong...you might have it for 30 or 40 years. Especially if you are getting some part funding then get as good as your budget can be made to stretch to. Saving 1500 quid over 30 years is not a lot per year.