Thread: Hey folks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hey folks

Hello, I'm interested in taking up Beekeeping but have very little idea on what would be the best way to educate myself, I live in the Arbroath Area and don't really have space to beekeep where I am. Would it be possible once I have spent time educating myself, and over time once I'm confident enough and have gotten advice on the best way to start; Would i be able to find a place local to me or within reasnoble driving distance a place to beehive off my property?

I have a lot of free time at the moment and I have always wanted to try this and I'm not getting any younger. I'm really just calling out for help on where do I start, there are so much information and sources, but I want to learn from people within my area, and I stumbled upon this site. (which is great).

I hope someone can help. I noticed this area was kind of quiet but I was looking for some mentorship from my local area, in turn, I will give my time and labour in return for anyone willing to help me learn. (I'm young and reasonably fit, 38)

Many thanks,

Iain
    Last edited by Iain; 04-09-2018 at 07:03 AM.