Thread: SBA site (again)

Default SBA site (again)

Ok so is it me?

I tried a search for a beginners course for a person in Ayrshire and got no hits. However it seems there is a course there.

I then put in Scottish Borders from this week through to mid May as I know that covers the course we are offering here at the BBA. No result.

So can someone else try please as I am wondering is it this computer or is it the site?

PH

Senior Member Mellifera Crofter's Avatar
    Aberdeenshire, on top of a wind-swept and exposed hill.

PH, it's up to the associations to inform the SBA of their upcoming courses - so, if you're looking for courses in Ayrshire, and it's not listed on the SBA site, then go to the Ayrshire website. You'll find the association map under About here.
    Kitta

That's correct Kitta but you may be missing my point. I know for a fact the BBA course is on the site but the search function didn't find it which is worrying.

PH

If you just search for 'border' in the very top search box it's the second hit ...

Screenshot 2018-02-04 17.20.48.png

However, if you use the dirty great search box with all the options underneath the menu bar it's not found.

I used the search form that the site gave me. As would I imagine someone doing a site search so both methods should work. Border works yes but BBA comes up with BBKA???????????? Eh?