Thread: Lifes a bitch.

Blog Entries

Default Lifes a bitch.

I was at a study group last night and we were looking at the Natural history of the Honey bee. Imagine you are laid as a fertilised egg in a cell next door another egg is laid also fertilised she is your sister because you have the same father, two cells down another egg is laid she is also your sister but she has a different father, Ah sure thats ok were all one here. So you hatch (Eclose) you all get royal jelly fed by nurse bees life is good, but three days later something is wrong, me and my sister are getting honey and pollen your wan down the way is still gettiing the good stuff what did we do wrong. Not to worry maybe they will get back to us probably a shortage, but hold on its getting a bit cramped in here and your wan is getting an extension on her bedroom cosy or what. She emerges from her room a bit before us and we heard her making a commotion, we emerge and have to clean out the room and polish it , We hear on the grape vine she was looked after no cleaning had to be done there, we now see here swanning around like she owns the place ok she is taller and has longer legs, we have been delegated to keeping our sisters warm and do a bit a feeding.Oh and now we have to help builld a few rooms as our mother is expanding the family. your woman is still carrying on like she owns the place, We have been sent to guard the gates, As your woman is inside getting her bottom cleaned and the rest of them are feeding her the good of stuff , were laughing though as she is putting on weight, ha that teaches her, before you know it we are out forageing bring back nectar, Pollen, water and propolis, Arrive back one day and our mother is gone with most of our family and guess what your wan with the big ass and long legs she is queen of the castle. In six weeks I will be worn out probably dead if this carries on. Your woman will probavly live for four years. Jee lifes a bitch.
    Last edited by Greengage; 14-10-2016 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Spelling.

As for the drones that were a little along the way. Don't even feed themselves! And they smell so much that when other drones come into the hive the guards don't see them off but let them in and we have to feed them and they are on their way again. The bastards! And they keep going off to try to have a go at some nookie site in the sky. It's said that the reason why Dave never came back is because he died a happy man.