Thread: I wonder.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Greengage View Post
    Ill read it later But my radar goes on alert when some of these NGOs launch reports as they have an agenda.."
    There's govt. organisations involved in compiling the report too, if that makes you feel better. The likes of Natural resources Wales and their Scottish,English and Irish equivalents, plus of course the RSPB and most other wildlife and conservation groups.
    So I suppose they do have a combined agenda, that of conservation. Since that's one that every living thing bar those profiteering from exploiting the planet/environment shares. I don't think it skews the truth on this occasion. It's simply an audit of biodiversity, an account of its reduction and assessment of the causes and consequences of further reduction( in this case the possible collapse of the UK ecosystem).
    It's a model that works especially well in Britain, the first of the industrialised nations, with a large population per square mile. We are a great early warning system for the rest of the world.
    I'm stunned you think there's a lack of experts on the subject of conservation, I seem to be tripping over them lately .
    Last edited by SDM; 15-09-2016 at 06:29 AM.