Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nuc sales to the west.

Quote Originally Posted by EK.Bee View Post
    I wouldn't think that would cause your recent cancellations?
    Maybe someone is trying to wind you up?
    Possibly, but one of the cancellations actually cited it, perhaps an individual heard of their plans, they maybe even told him/her, and got a personal message but misinterpreted what it meant. Then an unrelated individual told me he had had a message to the same effect. I will find out in time. I would take Mhairi's word for this absolutely, so whatever has happened it has not been officially, which is something of a relief.

The overwintered nucs are now all fully sold or reserved now anyway, so it has not cost any sales in the end. The serious majority have gone south as there seems to be a bit of a black hole for losses in east Wales and West Midlands. Had none left for the London orders. Already have orders for summer nucs with new seasons queens and the Welsh recipients last week have already ordered for NEXT spring, so I don't have a problem. I just got a little irritated at what I was TOLD was going on.

If this means I have miscalled anyone from the Glasgow area, and they are reading this, please accept my apology.

Probably the least of your worries at the moment C4u
    Weather foul, rape starting to show

Quote Originally Posted by The Drone Ranger View Post
    Probably the least of your worries at the moment C4u
    Weather foul, rape starting to show
    Yes indeed.......feed cost running at over 2 grand a day right now, and that just for the syrup, never mind the costs involved in feeding it. Migration suspended, feeding all the time. Some apiaries treacherously light.....but that's near 2000 been got round and total casualties (from hunger) to date seems to be only 2.

Another week and we could probably have stuck a couple of zeros on the end of that.....