Thread: Moray thefts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SDM you should know that the legal standard which operates here in Scotland is that of reasonable force. I'd have thought if you had carried out your arrest as described in this country the Procurator Fiscal could have made a case against you quite easily.

But perhaps you should remember that this is a beekeeping forum rather than police war stories monthly.

Quote Originally Posted by drumgerry View Post
    But perhaps you should remember that this is a beekeeping forum rather than police war stories monthly.
    Amen to that. I could easily add additional comments to SDMs reply which appalled me. However as said by a more learned member this is a beekeeping forum not the retired police officers war story forum. I wouldn't normally reply to an inflammatory post but this one needed challenging. Apologies for lighting the touch paper.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alclosier View Post
    Apologies for lighting the touch paper.
    No need! I'm glad that you did, I was struggling to find the right words. SDM previously accused someone, on zero evidence, of defrauding HMRC. I warned him that one more and he'd be off the forum for good. That thread has since been tidied up but the threat remains.

SDM.....I'm a girl, well I was once, lol! Brute force is not my thing so if the thief is ever to be brought to justice it will have to be with police assistance.

Best to be cautious what one posts online

Thornes do a lovely branding iron & relatively cheap
    Not electric unfortunately, so a bit time consuming

Quote Originally Posted by EK.Bee View Post
    Best to be cautious what one posts online

Thornes do a lovely branding iron & relatively cheap
    Not electric unfortunately, so a bit time consuming
    Can we really brand bee thieves I thought that all went out in the 18th Century