Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caption competition

Blog Entries

Default Caption competition

Absolutely brilliant to see so many of you today in Perth. Great to meet some forum folk for the first time. Crabbit Dave, for example, is not crabbit at all as far as I can tell! Mr Plan B bravely came into the lion's den (to coin a phrase) and emerged more or less in one piece.

Peter S admitted that he isn't very experienced yet with Latex which got some excited. Not entirely sure that he knew why he got he response he did .

Highlight of the day though was seeing the interactions between key members of the hobby fraternity and the giants of the bee farming world. What on earth was going on here?!! Suitably witty captions will be rewarded in a few days with additional shots in this series .....

Mr Motivator returns to Perth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"This is how you should greet me mere mortal, like this 'we're not worthy' "

"Wot, up to ear"
    "Yeah, the farkin supers wur up to ear!"

Quote Originally Posted by gavin View Post
    Absolutely brilliant to see so many of you today in Perth. Great to meet some forum folk for the first time. Crabbit Dave, for example, is not crabbit at all as far as I can tell! Mr Plan B bravely came into the lion's den (to coin a phrase) and emerged more or less in one piece.

Peter S admitted that he isn't very experienced yet with Latex which got some excited. Not entirely sure that he knew why he got he response he did .

Highlight of the day though was seeing the interactions between key members of the hobby fraternity and the giants of the bee farming world. What on earth was going on here?!! Suitably witty captions will be rewarded in a few days with additional shots in this series .....

Hi Gavin, it was good to meat you, I'll need to tell my wife and all the lads on site am not crabbit but just miss understood and not hungover grizzly they make out
    I would say I was to sad plan bee made a sharp exit before he answered any decent question's, what I learned was they are great at raising money and poor their husbandry the bit that matters

Blog Entries

After tonight I'm going to go back to calling you crabbitdave .

Many thanks for the captions, guys! Not a bad effort. If you are all nice to me I may post another one tomorrow night.

Gavin, persistent Dave would suit this better, but it's made me smile the morning

Blog Entries

Persistent Off Dave perhaps?

Blog Entries

OK folks, see if this gets the creative juices flowing. More captions please!

There are plenty more of these in a folder here to continue for a week or so. Next time I'll be using a better camera phone. The better phone is sitting here beside me but I still need to know how to get the contacts off the old one and which buttons to press on the new. Anyway, back to the suitable words for a picture of a bee farmer exposing himself .....

How do I delete my account on SBAi?