Surprised that I couldn't find any threads discussing honey jar labels …

I'm running out of honey labels and will need to order more. I've used www.honeyjarlabels.co.uk before and been pleased with the speed and quality of the service from Phil. However, the labels are not inexpensive … about £95 for 1000 [front, back and tamper-seal] for the 'off the shelf' designs, but a lot more for printing the customer's artwork. Smaller runs get appreciably more expensive per label.

For small orders and custom stuff - like polish, marmalade etc. I make my own and print them on Avery removable labels and have been very pleased with them … these work out at 2-3p / label. Avery have some slightly shonky web-based software that allows you to design/upload your own label, even allowing several different designs to be printed on a single sheet.

However, I've recently discovered AAlabels as a source for a very wide range of blank labels … and found they also offer a printing service. Has anyone used AAlabels for printed labels, when you upload the artwork to them? Their prices seem pretty competitive (at least, they quote from 15p/sheet printed) but the custom labels they show are a bit uninspiring.