Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting reports on GM pollen and GM soya feeding trials on mammals

Blog Entries

It works well. Just put in the box one of the words you think will be in the discussion. I just tried 'Bayer' and it found these posts. (Now if you use that it will find this one as well!)

Once the season wears on the search facility should be a very useful way of getting to discussions that covered something in the past. The other day I was using the search on Bee-L to find stuff I'd written years ago.

But most people just browse through the recent posts in areas that interest them, which is why I put the threads here under the heading that covers this topic.

In general we (me included, or perhaps me especially!) have been drifting around in these discussions, but I think that a degree of informality is better than being too rigid.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gavin View Post
    In general we (me included, or perhaps me especially!) have been drifting around in these discussions, but I think that a degree of informality is better than being too rigid.
    Likewise Gavin. It is most interesting 'drifting around' the forum and suprising how many titbits I have picked up on the way. And observing the vagaries of beekeeping as seen by different beekeepers. Please keep it informal, and it will prevent you getting your knickers in a complete twist in trying to keep everything correct and orderly. Let us just be like the ladies we look after - totally unpredictable and sometimes quite unfathomable.