Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Swarms or bees

Blog Entries

Default Swarms or bees

We could be the test case that results in the entire Internet having to be turned off

Quote Originally Posted by drumgerry View Post
    .....or maybe we're being had. Surely Dark bee can't be serious about legal action and his human rights?!
    Everything Dark bee said is tongue in cheek I'm sure
    I think a tantalus is a device for locking the booze away from the drunken wretches below stairs

DR when I said we're maybe being had I meant in the sense of trolling. I don't think there were any indicators to suggest Darkbee's posts were in jest. No smilies, none of the usual social cues. Or could Darkbee have the driest, least funny sense of humour on the board or maybe formerly on the board by now?

For those who want the exiting or exciting conclusion to the whodunnit
    http://www.sbai.org.uk/sbai_forum/sh...lying-to-posts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drumgerry View Post
    DR when I said we're maybe being had I meant in the sense of trolling. I don't think there were any indicators to suggest Darkbee's posts were in jest. No smilies, none of the usual social cues. Or could Darkbee have the driest, least funny sense of humour on the board or maybe formerly on the board by now?
    He's not banned and shows little sign of keeping his promise to leave if my private messages are anything to go by

I have only read a thread as crazy as this on Comments Is Free http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/uk-edition

so I assume the perpetrators are either of a certain political persuasion, under the influence of drink or drugs or pulling the legs of the readers..

(Does this mean I will be sued? Fair comment covers most things)

Hi madasafish
    I would like to exchange the misery for this

so few parallels with this thread but still ????
    Last edited by The Drone Ranger; 27-07-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Hi DR
    I feel I've been imbibing too much alcohol :-)

Well I’m very sad to say I seem to be ignorant of the laws of tort and nearly all beekeeping (being only the third generation). However being still in possession of my sense of humour can I suggest that Darkbee should make up a split for Dave and while they make up over this silly spat could help him on the road to beekeeping nirvana. A bit of an epiphany on my part, as befits this time of year.

Failing this Dave I can easily get bees for you, if this whole hoo haa has not put you off too much.