Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why did the SBA vote to keep Neonics?

Hi Trog
    You know lazy as I am I wrote to the SB mag a few times asking the GM stuff be at least cut down to less that 5 pages
    I have been reduced to throwing the thing on the ground and stamping on it Lol!!
    Also the letters page was near impossible to have a discussion on any subject
    ie
    January --you read something on subject "A" that stirs the blood and you fire off a letter to editor
    March--- your letter is published on subject "A"
    May --- the author of the article replies but mistakenly thinks you are commenting on another of his articles "B"
    July--- Your next letter is printed pointing out that in his reply he is taking about "B" and not "A" therefore it doesn't make sense
    Sept-- The author makes a further reply this time on "A" but as it's 9 months later nobody has a clue what you or he are talking about
    Last edited by The Drone Ranger; 07-04-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Thankfully the magazine has improved and has ceased to be the mouthpiece of a certain anti-GM, anti-Neonic nematode.

Blog Entries

Nobody's answered my question. Is GM still a bogeyman or is it OK since even the Co-op now boast that their cheese is made with a GM organism so OK for veggies?

Blog Entries

The impression i have is that those calling for an immediate ban on the use of neonics (instead of a sensible plan to reduce our dependency on chemicals )support the use of GM as they're not voting against it. If they got the ban they are calling for, then GM is almost guaranteed I'd have thought.
    Last edited by EmsE; 07-04-2013 at 09:18 PM.

Blog Entries

Interesting thought, EmsE