I'm going with "Not".

I thought it would be easier to locate a decent photo of an similar view showing Acarine but maybe not.

I'm not a biologist, doctor or whatever, but in my limited experience once you get past the initial yuk factor, nothing looks obviously wrong, discoloured, swollen or otherwise out of place.

Given that Acarine is a mite, an obvious thing to look for is, well, a mite. The bee looked normal, in rude health (apart from being dead) even. THe colour of the photo is not really representative of what we saw directly looking under the microscope. There is a lot of Blue going on and the Trachea looks brown in the photo compared to under the microscope where it was white and not, therefore, miscoloured which can be indicative of Acarine, there is no "patching" in evidence nor any other malformations of the Trachea.

I believe that technically you're supposed to sample "Crawling bees outside the hive". As we didn't have any, these were ultimately destined for our nosema sampling but we thought we'd have a go as well.