Thread: Western galloway beekeeping association

Default Western galloway beekeeping association

We're also open for business.

Our last winter indoor meeting will be Monday 26th April.Subject :- a talk on Pollen--health for bees and people or, a talk on their beekeeping tour of Trinidad and Tobago by Christine and Peter Matthews.Venue the BOWLING CLUB CLUBHOUSE - GLENLUCE at 7.30 pm.All welcome.We hope to announce our summer programme at this meeting.

Our next meeting is on monday 29th november when we have our forum moderator giving us a talk about communication between bees. The evening starts at 7.00pm and is held at the bowling club headquarters Glenluce villiage.All welcome to hear Gavin.

We've now acquired a site on which we can place a teaching association apiary. We would like to get the basic ground work in before Christmas if possible. Just a case of deciding where abouts on the 70 acres at our disposal. Decisions ! , Decisions !,

Hi Grizzly, I am a newbie and live near Stranraer. Very interested in starting out. Can U help. Regards Ginger.

Quote Originally Posted by ginger View Post
    Hi Grizzly, I am a newbie and live near Stranraer. Very interested in starting out. Can U help. Regards Ginger.
    Ginger pm me with your tel no and I'll get in touch

Blog Entries

Just in case you're new to forum speak, click 'Grizzly' to the left of his post, then go for 'Private Message'. They're a fine bunch in Western Galloway, go for it!

Our first "in-house" honey show on the 25th of November. Our first step into the unknown ?.