I've got both the 'new' Swienty and Abelos. It's too soon to make a decision about the latter as the bees have yet to overwinter in them. However, the Abelo boxes have some good and bad design features (in my opinion). The poly is very different "hardness" and I'd like to see a comparison of their thermal properties. The hard plastic interfaces between the Abelo boxes is great as is the fact they come ready-painted.

As noted elsewhere, I get more condensation in the Abelo all-poly boxes than my Swienty's, which are mix'n'matched with woodenware.

One additional thing to note about the Swienty's is that they're not uniformly the "45mm thick" as usually advertised (for example on the CWJ site) ... the walls are rebated and are only 29mm thick for ~75% of the area of both side/end walls. This presumably reduces the insulation and seems a missed opportunity (or an unfortunate money-saving decision).

I note that the 14x12's broods on the CWJ site today are 'old-style' Swienty, with uniformly thick walls ... which were ~45mm thick. All mine are their standard National broods. I suspect they haven't updated the pic as the full 14x12 hives appear to be similar to the standard Nationals.