PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Jedburgh

Poly Hive
15-03-2016, 08:56 PM
We have had an offer accepted on a house near Jedburgh and hope to move in in August. To assist the move I have sold all my bees here so I am not tied down this season.

Is there a Borders Assoc? I ask as I am not seeing one listed on here or am I missing something?

PH

Mellifera Crofter
16-03-2016, 06:35 PM
On the SBA website, Poly Hive, under About / Affiliated Beekeeping Associations. I think this is their website (http://www.borderbeekeepers.com/).
Kitta

Poly Hive
18-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Many thanks Kitta my application and cheque is in the post.

PH

Poly Hive
29-03-2016, 06:27 PM
Purchase went through today beating the 3% excess. 14 days from offer to completion including Easter weekend which is possibly some sort of record. Well done the legal eagles.

PH

Mellifera Crofter
30-03-2016, 08:08 AM
You are Scottish, aren't you, PH? So, we should say, 'Welcome back'.
Kitta

Kate Atchley
30-03-2016, 09:56 AM
We have had an offer accepted on a house near Jedburgh and hope to move in in August. To assist the move I have sold all my bees here so I am not tied down this season. Is there a Borders Assoc? I ask as I am not seeing one listed on here or am I missing something? PH

Lovely part of the world PH and plenty of beekeepers and forage for the bees. I've met one of them in Morebattle, a neighbour of friends. Welcome back indeed and happy flitting.