PDA

View Full Version : Is there a beekeeper in Leicester wanting extra hive space ?

WillieBee
06-03-2014, 08:51 AM
Hello, I know this is a Scottish forum, but I am sure there are members 'south of the border' since it is so informative.

I am actually trying to find a beekeeper living in Leicester, who is perhaps looking to have one or two extra hives.

A friend, who actually lives in Enderby, is offering space in a private garden for a hive or maybe two.

The beekeeper would ideally live nearby.

Anybody interested, please send me a message, or send me an email to williebee1 @ yahoo.co.uk (remove the two spaces first)

Thank you

Willie Bee

Beeginer
14-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Hello Willie Bee,

Just to let you know there is a Leicestershire and Rutland Beekeepers Association who might be very interested in your friends offer! Their website is www.lrbka.org and they also have a new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LeicestershireandRutlandBeekeepingAssociation. Hope this helps :) Beeginer

Hello, I know this is a Scottish forum, but I am sure there are members 'south of the border' since it is so informative.

I am actually trying to find a beekeeper living in Leicester, who is perhaps looking to have one or two extra hives.

A friend, who actually lives in Enderby, is offering space in a private garden for a hive or maybe two.

The beekeeper would ideally live nearby.

Anybody interested, please send me a message, or send me an email to williebee1 @ yahoo.co.uk (remove the two spaces first)

Thank you

Willie Bee